Wednesday March 26th, 2008
I love you in every single way. I do not know who you are, but I know that I love you. You are a complex human being with emotions I cannot understand and thoughts that do not transcend my own.
Because I love you, I stare at your every curve. I take notice of the shape of your arms and your legs and every muscle in your face and the intense colour of your eyes. I imagine what colour they would be in paint and whether your would be Cezanne or Van Gogh. I then realize you would be mine. I paint your arms and body in my mind. I am afraid to look in your eyes, because then my soul will bleed onto the canvas and you'll know.
I am obsessed with the human condition. My motives are not meant to be frightening, I just find you fascinating. I wish you would walk with me. Why is it that I am to be quieted?
No comments:
Post a Comment