Oh peachy lover
holding a revolver
to my brow
oh no
oh no
oh no
you did it again
Oh Brandon
you carry a hole
in your heart
oh no
oh no
oh no
I've lost you again
a wrinkle in the fabric
of my carefully weaved
web of dreams
holding you close to my
heart, hear the beating
of my fingertips
against your skull
Oh my loyal lover
holding that 30. caliber
gun
to my breast
oh no
oh no
oh no
I'll tell you what I did
I broke your heart
over my knee
I stole your soul
and put it in me
now I'm wearing your sweater
why can't you see
I've done nothing
but try to be free
So I tell you my lover
Whose holding the revolver
to my brow,
my aging little brow
that I'll break half my heart
and sew it to the half I took
from yours
Oh Brandon, whom
I do not know,
I kicked your body, slumped
on the ground
oh no
oh no
oh no
you've done it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment