You make me cry out like a namesake
a namesake of infinite language
O, wonder!
How beauteous you are! How goodly and intrepid!
Oh, brave new world! That has such people in't!
I wore a cotton green dress
To the seaside village of my heart
You gazed and stammered and adored
I gazed and stammered and adored
We are spellbound
Not by each other but by how
By How
The divinely created path of convergence
Oh, How!
We carry our hearts and we are afraid to give
to give to something so magical
Magic can turn and disappear
Magic is a well known equivocator
But so are we
Promises of honesty
I promise not to lie
You are a wizard of my heart
I can be a witch of yours
Tie raven feathers and beads to our wrists
Guide ourselves through life
Grow, age, wither, die
All within each other's eyes
And live a thousand years more
because we took the love we found
In all the earth, so wide and so vast
That two can find, can be,
in such a place at the same time
Oh, brave new world!
You do not lead us astray
Among the copper heavens and
stubborn population
Among the trees and divine inspiration
I could fill seven seas with the words you give me
With the gems of thought that begin in me
You are just a goodly farm man
Living in a dream
Let's plow this field and feast from it
We planted the seeds, now let's live from it
Live from the land of love
We will not be forgotten
We have been given a gift,
I am grateful for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment