Thursday, March 11, 2010

compassion

i'm amazed
at what I would give to
suffer with you
to hear your name
and heal your pain
with only my hands
with my touch

i was told to imagine
white hot light through
my fingertips
I barely touch anyone anymore
but I'll pour myself into you

I'll take your aches and
replace them with my light
with my searing love energy
close your eyes
open your eye
the third one
the one that sees me best

the lights in the room explode
into violet
filled with amber and crimson
sunshine yellow, chroma yellow, cadmium yellow
i'm your healer, your saviour
i'll fill you to the brim with
freedom from your earth bound
toes

from your earth bound knees
you were dragged back to
the grind
you are small tired embers
i'll breathe you back up
i'll give you the oxygen you need
watch me

I am amazed!

No comments:

Search This Blog