I love you in a place that is natural
and deep
and teeming with life
teeming with creatures of memory
I love you in a place that is dark
but your voice can break
through and illuminate me
I love you in a place that is beating
gurgling
humming
wheezing
I love you in a place that is
pregnant with your silence
A place of sleep and honey dwellings
I love you in a place that is
uncontrollable, persistent and lush
abundant and growing
I love you in a place of forgiveness
and tenderness
and understanding
I love you in a place that is secret
and tomorrow I will awake to your face
in my mind and my heart
I love you through my fingers
and my toes
so natural a place, this space
where I love you,
that you are present in everything I say
and you are privately, intuitively, instinctively
within every breath
and every blink
and every beat
I love you in this place.
No comments:
Post a Comment