Saturday, March 27, 2010

elegance

i refuse to believe
that i could do anything but adore you
that anything could be better
than your sighs

Like my own piece of tigers eye
I am full of love
of ribbons of truth
What is water but a wall
a force to fight against
something I will relish in
even though the water is bitter
and cold

My sea legs are coming in handy
and tonight I will love you
and like a voice trapped within my breast
I felt it bursting forth
an energy that has been waiting
waiting to splash over you

Like pelts of poor animals
I am laying at your foot,
washing your toes
because they have been walking far tonight
and you deserve a warm bed
and someone to stroke your head
your hair alight in the fire's glow
like a king of camelot
i will weave you to sleep

And death is near
and so I am living
living for the soft
beautiful sound of your breathing

and here is my heart,
take care
it is wrapped in feathers and
golden thread,
bleeding through
but beating too
and i could paint it with oils
make it prettier
if you'd like

before we bed, i'll place
a drop of perfume behind my ear
and wear layers of cotton and silk
wrap myself like a gift
a shudder, a shake
you felt me and the
ragged breath i take

and we shall be elegant
and a secret
no lies, but no truths
unspoken we will rule the world
with our gem of rarity
so so special,
so so expensive
what will we have to pay?

be my weird fish
in the dawn of perception
show me a place to lean
and be held
when the world is breaking me.

No comments:

Search This Blog